Friday, June 6, 2008

Four Word Phrases For Friends

not sleep tends to increase

past two weeks have not been sleeping ...

I'm really not a stressed person.

'm cranky, I know.

am passionate about what I do, I know.

I'm someone who tends to seek solutions to problems (even if not mine).

But I'm not sleeping.

For a couple of weeks can not get more than 4 hours sleep at night, which, although in the past has happened, now is the most chronic case I ever had.

assume it has to do with the wedding, with real work, in fact I have not managed to do many activities in a very short time.

The problem is that if you do not sleep, did not work.

I've always been a person of 8 hours (If I sleep 8 hours, worked a full machine for 16 hours), now I have two weeks without sleep half the time, I'm starting to lose concentration.

There is nothing worse than losing focus, because of the time lost trying to find, while the other hand, invest trying to organize and run all you had to do and can not simply not born in you.

Speaking to several people I have spoken of stress unconscious, that you do not see and that really affects the body. I imagine that the easy answer and that I completed this post.

So I'm writing this to see if I can find reason in words, and definitely, today is a total madness ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment